Please share with those who might be interested!
Position Title: Church Administrator/Dir. of Communications
Employment Type: Full-Time (40 hours) with benefits
Are you ready to join an energetic team that seeks to participate in the mission of Ardmore Presbyterian Church which is “transforming lives through the good news of Jesus Christ?” We believe “the Scriptures teach that God loves us unconditionally, and in the person of Jesus Christ, that love gives us new life. In response to God’s gracious gifts, we are called to lead transformed lives committed to loving God, loving one another and loving our neighbors as ourselves.” If you want to be engaged with a dynamic congregation, we encourage you to apply.
- Oversee church communications which includes social media, email, telephone, website maintenance, download weekly livestream worship broadcast, and weekly eNewsletter.
- Edit all outfacing communications.
- Work closely with the Senior Pastor and Music Director in creating weekly worship folder.
- Attend and provide oversight to daily administrative tasks.
- Provide excellent customer service as the first person of contact at APC.
- Be a conduit of information for staff and church members.
- Coordinate and supervise church office volunteers.
- Gracefully negotiate the nuances of church ministry.
- Provide staff support to committee chairs.
- Meet with Senior Pastor daily to ensure church administration is operating smoothly.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- One year of administrative experience is required.
- Two years of church staff experience is preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Publisher.
- Familiar with WordPress, social media and web conferencing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrate social competence.
- Ability to delegate tasks to volunteers and church staff.
- Accomplished team player.
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines and producing high quality deliverables.
How to apply: Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org