All youth, grades 6-12, are invited to attend APC’s Winter Snow Retreat. We will leave after worship on February 15th (it’s Presidents’ weekend, so school is off on Monday) for a retreat at Kirkwood Camp. On Monday, February 16, we head over to Camelback Mountain. We will ski, snow tube, or just hang out in the lodge until late afternoon. The cost is as follows (there are scholarships for those in need):
- Room and Board at Kirkwood: $40/person
- Rate for Ski Rental: $39/person
- Rate for Lift Ticket: $47/person
- Hour Lesson $35/person
- Rate for Snow Tubing: $25/person (or $15.00 if you are also skiing)
- We are also asking everyone to make a food contribution to the Sunday night meal.
We MUST have an RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org for this trip. All RSVPs MUST be in by February 6th. If there are parents who would also like to ski, please let us know. We would love to have more chaperones (the cost for adults is a little higher than the rates listed above). We are looking forward to a wonderful winter retreat with the youth. It will be a time of fellowship and an opportunity to grow in faith.